The Strip is the most famous attraction in Vegas – the heart and soul of the city, bringing in millions upon millions of visitors each year. Walking the strip is an experience worthy of any travel bucket list. Sights are abundant on The Strip – some beautiful, some strange – but all memorable. Some things to see on the strip include:
- Bellagio Fountains – a beautiful waterworks show that runs every 30 minutes between 3 and 8 PM, and every 15 minutes from 8 PM until midnight.
- Gondola Rides – for $21 per person, take a romantic gondola ride at The Venetian hotel – complete with authentic wooden boats, singing gondoliers, and replica Venetian architecture.
- The High Roller – one of the newest attractions to Vegas, the High Roller is currently the world’s largest Ferris wheel at The LINQ shopping center.
- New York, New York – a miniature version of the 1940’s New York skyline, which is a hotel and casino featuring rides and shows.
- Eiffel Tower – a half scale replica of the Eiffel Tower features a 460 ft. high observation deck to view Las Vegas at its best.
- Indoor Skydiving – for the feeling of skydiving without the risk, a 1,000 horsepower motor keeps you floating in the air due to 120 mph winds.
Fremont Street – a classic when visiting Vegas, this street encompasses the spirit of the city in one location. Watch the lights show, try out vintage slot machines, zip line, or visit the Neon Museum, the Mob Museum, or the world-famous Heart Attack Grill to complete your Vegas experience.
Las Vegas Speedway – this massive 1.5 mile super speedway hosts NASCAR, Vegas Drift, Formula D, Top Fuel drag racing, and Exotics Racing, where you can drive the supercar you’ve been dreaming about your entire life.
Stratosphere – great for thrill seekers (but no so much for those afraid of heights), see Las Vegas from a completely new angle – almost 1,200 feet in the air. Bungee jump from the tower, ride the attractions on the top such as the X-Scream, Big Shot, or Insanity. For those who want to enjoy the views without the adrenaline, there is also an observation point.